I understand that full payment will be due upon release of the vehicle, including additional supplemental damage charges. I hereby grant JIM'S COLLISION employees permission to operate the vehicle on streets, highways, or elsewhere for the purposes of testing and/or inspection. An express mechanics lien is hereby acknowledged on the vehicle to secure the amount of repairs thereto.
JIM'S COLLISION will dispose of old parts removed from the vehicle unless otherwise instructed.
JIM'S COLLISION will not be held responsible for loss or damage to vehicle or articles left in the vehicle in the case of fire, theft, accident, or any other cause not due to the negligence of JIM'S COLLISION or its employees.
POWER OF ATTORNEY
I do hereby appoint JIM'S COLLISION to act as Power of Attorney in fact to accept on my behalf any and all checks, drafts, or bills of exchange, and to endorse all such checks, drafts, bills of exchange for deposit to JIM'S COLLISION'S account for credit on my account for repairs to my vehicle. I authorize any and all supplemental charges to be made payable to JIM'S COLLISION.
VEHICLE RELEASE POLICY
* All repairs must be paid in full prior to vehicle release (Unless prior arrangements have been made).
* We do not accept personal checks over $500.00 without prior approval.
* On amounts over $500.00, we accept: cash, major credit cards, money orders, or cashier's checks.
* All deductibles are payable to JIM'S COLLISION.
* Multiple party checks must be endorsed prior to vehicle release.
* I have read and understand JIM'S COLLISION's Vehicle Release Policy.
* I understand that estimated delivery date is not guaranteed and is subject to change.
* I personally assume all risks of loss for property left in vehicle.I understand that if I cancel the repairs after parts have been ordered, I will be responsible for any restocking fees, if applicable.